Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Saturday, November 20, 2004

But...This isn't Hollywood!!

I welcome you all my new For Your Mind Only page by recounting my experience of the last film shoot I did. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, TOO BAD! I'm just kidding. Hi, my name is Kim, and I'm someone you shouldn't always take seriously. I used to post my rants, thoughts, stories and whatever else on this webpage I called For Your Mind Only. Being a busy person, I soon found out that web pages are sort of a pain in the ass to update, and thus, I stopped writing on the page. Blogging on the other hand, seems to be THE thing to do these days, and since I like being in style in everyway, I well, started blogging. Don't worry, I'll keep this one going.

Previous entry: Hollywood Style?

May 2, 2004 : Day one of my three day shoot on the set of Kings's Ransom, the latest Anthony Anderson film shooting in Montreal. I have to say, it's the best set I've ever been on. I got to see actors such as Anthony Anderson (duh), Loretta Devine (from Boston Public), Kelita Smith (From The Bernic Mac Show), Lil' Kim, Donald Faisan (From Scrubs), and Brooke D'Orsay. The Scene: Malcom King (Anthony Anderson) throws a big party for the people of Chicago...and what a party! Everyone was dressed up in very fancy attire, and we had to do a lot of talking, , drinking (fake alcoholic drinks, like apple juice) and dancing. it was a lot of fun, and the shoot wrapped at 6am!

May 3, 2004 :Day two on the film set. We shot the party scene yesterday, today we had to film the scene in which everyone arrives at the big party. Cars with the Illinois license plates on them drive by and stop at the red carpet. People get out of the cars or cross the street, pass the security guard at the red carpet into the building, on the way stopping to pose for pics for the papparazzi. The annoying thing: It's summer in Chicago. But...It's not summer in Montreal. In fact, spring just barely started. It was at most 10°C. As you can guess, they made us take our jackets off... and there I was in jsut a dress and sandals, freezing my ass off! On "Action" I had to act all happy and excited to go in. I even had to walk a block in that freezin cold weather! If you watch the see a two girls huddling together and holding each other up, it's cuz of the weather, not what you're thinking :p Oh yeah, and Lil'Kim knows my name..she is really nice!

May 4, 2004 : Skipped day 3 of the shoot, told production that I'm sick..in reality, I don't want to risk getting sick cuz it's even colder today!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home