Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Sunday, November 21, 2004

What's the world coming to?!

So I wake up a bit earlier today- ok, way earlier than usual- to try to get some homework done because all the final projects are due soon. The question is, did that help? Not that much. I managed to nail down some research, but it's all too chaotic, and I just can't think anymore. Some say I've finally learned to procrasinate, as if that's a bad thing. But think of it this way- procrasination avoids boredom; one never the feeling that there is nothing important to do.

We celebrated my 13 year-old cousin's birthday this evening. It was cool being with my family in that cozy Chinese restaurant. They bought so much food that I think they won't have to cook dinner for a week. Then all of the sudden, I decide to look out the window and...NNOOOOO!!!! It can't be SNOWING already!! Why did my parents chose to move here?? It's not even December!!

As you may or may not be able to tell, I HATE SNOW. Everything's wrong these days. You know what we got bday boy as a present? This toy car called Formula Fewer or something. Get this- to make this car go, you have to activate it by pouring juice in it. Not water. Juice. Toys these days seem to be made for kids, by kids- or adults with kid-like brains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home