Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Someone...make me feel better!!

I'm usually a positive thinker, but forget that this week. To those of you who think I complain too much about the weather, cuz you know, no one can do anything about it... thanks to Montreal's below-zero weather, I am on the verge of getting sick. SICK! It's happened twice last year, and it better not happen again. It's back to wearing hats and gloves now- but i'm a summer clothes person. Geez. I used to never get sick. Maybe it comes with all the university crap.

I'm procrasinating again. I really shouldn't do that because this is my busiest week. The load just keeps on building up! And on top of that, I had to accept to do an article for the school paper. This interview, with this high-profile person, didn't go as well as I wanted it to. Why? Cuz some people have no respect for journalists. They don't understand that the reason you ask them things is cuz you need it to write. People. Also sometime known as pain in the asses.

I like blogging-it's just like therapy. Next post will be happier. Anyone have it worse than me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home