Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Hilary Duff made me EXAUSTED!!

What a weekend! I am exhausted. I don't think I've ever been this tired before. Actually, I don't think I've ever been tired--people say I'm naturally caffeinated. But really, you should see my schedule this semester. Basically, I start my days at 9 a.m, Monday to Friday. Twice a week, it's at school. The remaining three days, I head downtown to the radio station where I'm interning at. Oh and I work evening shifts.

Assignments, assignments, assignments. I awoke Saturday morning and panicked because I only had a couple of hours to re-think of a storyboard idea for a photo shoot because of my models cancelled on me. After about two hours of breaking my head, I finally got to stick to my original idea when my great bud Sean, for some reason, agreed to let me take photos of him looking like a really cheap date. It was a 4 hour shoot (which Aline was late for, but she came), so all went well in the end.

That night, I only got 2.5 hours of sleep (yeah, I really don't sleep a lot). I had to be downtown at 5:30 a.m, to help the radio station prepare for a Hilary Duff autograph session at a mall. I didn't even see Hilary when she arrived because it was so crowded, plus there was such a media frenzy. There were SO many people, the majority being 10 year old girls. Some even lined up outside at 10 p.m the night before just to get a glimpse of the pop princess. You'll never see me doing that. Poor parents! If they showed up at 5:30 a.m with their kids, they were too late. All that just to say Hi and Bye to Hilary, if they were lucky. There was even this girl who was about 8 years old, who travelled 13 hours by bus from New Brunswick with her mom just for this one-hour event. Unbeleivable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home