Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Wild things

They love my body here.

By ´they´ I´m of course referring to none other than those extremely annoying mosquitos.

Seriously, wherever we go I am the only one who gets covered in a million bites while no one else gets any. I´ll award a grand prize to whoever can figure out why that is.

Not only are mosquitos everywhere, here we can also find Iguanas everywhere. You know those big dragon-like lizards that you see in the pet stores? I see at least 5 of them in one day. Two days ago I was in the kid´s club, and out of nowhere, something whizzed past me. Wondering what it was i turned and looked, and sure enough it was a huge iguana! It ran and hid behind the kid´s clbu birdcage, causing all the kids to crowd around it.

The iguana wouldnt budge, and i had to leave it there overnight. The next day Eric hilariously tried to get it out with a broom which did not work. When it finally came out i called the animators right away. One of them ran over, tried to grab its tail (it kept wagging it away) so finally he picked it up with his bare hands and ran back to the activity grounds with the iguana.

Yesterday was Canada day (miss Canadian party day!) so i grabbed the mic and said Hola hola hola...id like to wish all the canadians a happy canada day!! Happy canada day to all the canadians in the house!! (the mexicans looked at me like i was crazy) Then the other canadians and i made this mexican guys say ´Peace out´in the mic. It was funny cuz with his accent, it sounded like he said ´piss out´. yeah. we´re horrible.

peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home