Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Monday, May 30, 2005

Shockwave

So here I am packing my whole house up and wondering why on earth I am leaving the comforts of home for an unknown land where I'll be on my own...then it hit me...that's exactly why!

The house was a madhouse this morning. I awoke after barely sleeping the night before - coffee AND alcohol ain't good for me- and wish I had stayed in bed the whole damn day. It was a madhouse. Do you ever notice that the older sibling always has to put up with shockwaves while the younger ones get away with everything? To make a long story short, I ended up not being allowed to leave the house while my little sister, who almost got drunk at a party the night before ended up not being grounded. NOT FAIR!! Yes, it's another case of bad luck for me as usual and I'm almost afraid to imagine future events. I'm out of here in three days and as you can guess I'm looking forward to it even though I have no idea what to expect. I've learned not to expect things anymore, to step into something prepared for anything to happen. It's actually a theatre technique - you neutralize yourself so that you're geared for all action.

Wow that was therapeutic...this really can replace therapy...

--I know, I know, I'm complaining to some of you right now on MSN. Thank you all for the encouragement and for putting up with me...it's just a typical dark day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home