Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Upside down

Two blogs in one day wow. Im all bruised from intense dance practice. They are gettin harder, with more lifts and drops...but they are really cool, you guys gotta come down to see me!

I´ve also got like one million itchy mosquito bites. For some reason mosquitos always seem to love me the most. Geez.

Today me and two other Canadian animators went to a Dominos pizza and tried to order in Spanish...actually i had to do the ordering since i speak the most. As you can imagine, it was hilarious...they understood me (wow) but we couldnt understand anything back...the lady kep saying something and took me awhile to figure out she was telling me how much it cost lol.

Cant blog long, off to party at the bar tonight (thats my job baby). Hasta la vista!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home