Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

and counting...

I really like this NeoCounter thing I got. Have you noticed it yet? It's in the right sidebar, underneath the regular site counter which I've had since the beginning. I've always wondered who on earth would read all these mindless ramblings that I post and where they come from. Brilliant stuff.

On the downside, it forces me to update more. The fact that knowing people are reading my page makes me not wanna bore them. See I hate it when I visit blogs that usually read only to find out that they haven't updated in weeks.

A warning to those who do read this page, it'll be slow. Why? Because life's slow at the moment. It's really weird not going to school or having a job. I never know what to answer when I'm asked what I'm up to these days. "Just looking for a job" is what I usually say, and it's sort of true. I'm not ovverly enthusiastic to work here, although I did apply for one and hope that they get back to me. I usually spend my days online looking for jobs abroad or just chilling with Sean. Geez, I feel so lazy and I'm surprised I haven't gone ( completely) nuts yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger dieselfire said...

Do what I do and tell people that you're Freelancing at the moment or say that you're on sabbatical.

Cool NeoCounter... Hmm... maybe I should get one for my blog.

ps. thanks for the advice on my boyfriend. You really cheered me up.

3:18 PM, September 21, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home