Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My ultimate enemy? Boredom.

I'm at the point where even I think I should get my lazy ass off this chair and do something productive. See, boredom and I don't get along. I realize that no one likes being bored, but surely no one hates it to extent that I do. I get bored of everything- things, people, places, routines you name it. I always need to be doing like a million things at once- what would usually make people exhausted seems to be my normal operating circumstances. No wonder I used to be compared to the energizer bunny.

I've been sitting in front of this computer almost all day just doing whatever I can get my hands on. I sat and just downloaded music for a bit. Then, I started searching for potential places where I could apply for a job, soon. I've decided that I will stay here for this year- well there's only a few months left- so I might as well start saving some moolah for wherever I'm going next. After seemingly hours of unsuccessful job searches , I did get up and started organizing my room. Hell, there were things that haven't been touched since I came back from Mexico - only because I've been busy.

I got bored just wondering around the house looking for stuff to do and came back here, and jumped from site to site, from document to document and photo to photo like a maniac just looking for things to do. I organized my files, redesigned my new blog profile photo, and ulitmately, redesigned my whole blog. What? You didn't notice?? Shame on ya.

Yes, those who've never been here before- welcome to my newly painted 'sphere. I did have a catchier background before, but what can I expect, I got bored of it. Regular visitors, what do you all think of it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you on the boredom thing...whenever I get bored I find myself surfing blogs or playing silly yahoo web games...but you can only do that for so long you know!

I've never been here before...but I think your new layout is cute!

5:39 PM, September 16, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home