Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Bedroom treasures

I found an old gift but instead of treasuring it, I destroyed it. It had just been sitting in the corner of the bottom of my shelf, buried under papers and pamphlets and whatever else I had carelessly tossed on it. Getting organized, I retrieved the table-size heart-shaped helium balloon an ex had attached to a valentine's day gift a few years ago and wonder why I hadn't gotten rid of it earlier. As if by coincidence, I saw a needle on the second tablet of my shelf and gleefully used it to puncture dozens of tiny holes and watched it wilt with amusement.

No places traces your past - or at least mine- as much as your bedroom. Dig into it- you'd be surprised at what you find. I even managed to find a note my first-grade teacher gave me at the end of that year- basically her memory of what I was like in her class. Surprisingly it was still in good-almost crisp- shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home