Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

I did Naked Josh

I did it. It was 5 o'clock in the A.M. when I jolted and made my way around in the dark, shivering from the cold, desperate for warmth. I reached out for a sweater, but resisted. Who cared if I under-dressed? I looked good, especially on camera.

Ok, let me clear one thing up- when I say Naked Josh, I'm referring to a TV show.

Yes, more waking up extra-early to earn some cash by just walking and sitting around.

I've never watched this show, which stars Montrealer David Julian Hirsh as a university professor of sexual anthropology who apparently has a lot to learn as he throws himself back in the dating scene.

We started filming at roughly 7:30 A.M in front of the McGill University campus. We played the background students in a typical opening scene- you know, some walk by with books and backbacks, some are sprawled on the grass, some chatting on the benches. Since the scene took place in summer, we had to try our best to stop shivering, which was not easy since it was barely 10 degrees. The wardrobe people were extremely nice to me, wrapping me in a blanket between takes. But then, they told me to change into a miniskirt.

It was pretty funny how all the girls were in miniskirts and cleavage-baring tops. You won't see that (ok well that much) at an actual university.

After takes and takes of outdoor scenes, I spent the last two hours of the shoot just getting payed to sit and wait because they didn't need as many people for last scene. That should be a regular job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home