Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Road rage

If i drove in Mexico, I´d be an excellent driver.

If you think Canadian drivers are bad, think again. Here, there is no such thing as lanes, signal and right of way. Apparently, to pass your driver´s exam, all guys need to know is how to honk their horns and how to stick their heads out the windows and whistle loudly at girls.

I can just picture the driving manual here. ¨If there is no sign, you honk. If you see a girl in a miniskirt, whistling gets priority over honking.

I´d be in a cab and even though there is not a single car or person in sight, the cab driver would honking anyway.

I´d be walking down the street, and all I hear is whistling and cars honking at me- so annoying! Apparently, you´re supposed to feel good when that happens here. Yeah, sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home