Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Friday, March 03, 2006

Alrighty I'll put up a real post instead of just weird pictures. I'm in all day today and bored out of my mind. I turned down an invitation to go out downtown tonight because frankly it just doesn't look good outside. My neighbor's big tree is swaying back and forth. My dog, who always greets people when they come home, actually backed away from the wind today. With the exception of yesterday, it's been gloomy out there. So, I've been in and about a lot. Whee.

Someone's gonna have to find a way to make me stop complaining about the weather.

Yeah, so last weekend, my sister celebrated her 17th birthday (which actually is tomorrow). Her friends knew she wanted to go clubbing, so they all pitched in, and along with another kid who was turning 17, rented eight limosines to transport them all to the Dome. That's 64 underage clubbing kids in limos. Talk about brats! I've never even been in a limo.

On the upside, the job hunt is slowly getting a little better. I've gotten an interview with a radio station in Ontario about a summer job opportunity, but I won't hear from them for a few weeks because they've got other people to interview as well. Yesterday I did an interview for a part-time temp job at a photography studio. We'll see if I make the second interview. While the lady who interviewed me liked my portfolio and said she would ask the manager to give me a second interview, you never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home