Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Breathe... (2 AM)

Yes, it's two O'Clock in the A.M, and here I am jousting all my energy into this wonderful blog that you readers probably think I've been neglecting by now. If anyone reads this. I mean, face it, I haven't been putting extremely interesting things here.

Anyway, I just got back awhile ago from a friend's engagement party AND found out another friend might be having one of her own. Engagement, geez we're at that age already? ( I know what some of you are thinking, just don't say it). Anyway, I've never been to an engagement party before, so it was quite interesting. It wasn't an extremely formal event, but nice anyway with speeches, flowers and of course wine.

Which explains why I'm still up. Feeling like staying pretty quiet in my corner of the table, I drank a bit of wine before and during dinner. You know how they say that if you wanna fall asleep have some alcohol? That doesn't work on me. Alcohol wakes me up.

As if that wasn't enough, they started bringing out coffee after dinner. Now those who know me know that I'm practically naturally caffeinated and don't need much coffee to engergize, especially after consuming alcohol. But I had some tonight. With two packs of sugar. And a large piece of cake. Yeah. So just when the party was about to end, I tuned into party mode.

Coffee is officially my best friend. And you know what, it should be yours too. It tastes good, it feels good, it's healthy (seriously) and it'll never do anything bad to you except occasionally burn you or make you overly hyper at the wrong time and cause you do extremely strange things like post a blog about almost nothing at 2 a.m just for the readers.

Oh by the way, if you do read this page, let me know! Comments / suggestions are always welcome as well as tips and donations.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Extremely strange? How about me reading this at 5:45 AM?

5:50 AM, March 12, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home