Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Springing forward

Whoo-hoo! Spring has officially started! Not that we see that much of a difference in the weather, but it's getting there. It better, or else the whole world will witness a Kim hissy-fit. And trust me, it's not something you wanna see.

Let me know if you do, I'd be more than happy to improvise.

So this past weekend was pretty exciting in Montreal.
Anyone caught the St. Patrick's day parade? It was nuts. I was on a float and let me tell you, the crowd was amazing! Of course, not counting those super-drunks and those who thought it was cool to give our float the finger. But it's about time I see some partying in Montreal...I'd forgotten how green everything gets.

Anyone else partied and got drunk this weekend? Haha, yeah you read right. I walked out of an Irish party feeling a bit tipsy, but not so drunk that I couldn't walk.

Also this weekend, the Canadian Idol crew stopped by. Speaking of which, I passed the georgeous Ben Mulroney without noticing him. Can you beleive that? We were on our float which was starting to move and make its way down to its place in the line, and we passed by the CTV float. So of course we all waved to them and I noticed Mitsumi, Bill Haugland and Lori Graham. Then a few minutes later, someone told me that Ben was standing right next to Lori, checking us out.

Yeah. I swear I wasn't still drunk!

Which brings me to ask you all an interesting question: Say one day you run into a drop-dead geogeous celebrity whom you admire - Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, one the backstreet boys, the weather girl on TV, whoever - and by some miracle, s/he asks you out. You get along extremely well and could be soulmates, but problem is...you're taken. What do you do?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben Mulroney checked you out? Awesome! *wolf-whistle*

And I told my Boyfriend way back when, the only guy I'd ever leave him for is Jonny Depp. ;)

1:12 AM, March 23, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Jonny's already taken. Boo.

1:13 AM, March 23, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I am even thinking about leaving for someone I just met...celebrity or not...chances are the person I am with right now is not my soulmate. If I am ever in that situation, I'd go for it.

But that's not going to happen...Because when I am going to be taken, I would be taken by someone who means the whole world to me...Someone who I just connect so well with...Someone who just melts my heart from the moment we became one...and the feeling just never ends...Like an eternal flame burning forever. Therefore, the answer is simple.

10:07 PM, March 24, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hubby and I have a spoken agreement of this exact situation. If Ryan Reynolds asks me out...I'd be all over him like a fat kid on a cupcake...and the hubby can't stop me.

However, the same things goes for him if Miss Angelina Jolie happens to glance his way. ; )

4:37 PM, March 29, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home