Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Friday, January 28, 2005

I need a vacation!

It's officially a "no more sleep" for Kim this semester! That's why I haven't been blogging much. I don't think I've ever been this exhausted before. With my days starting at 9 AM, I only get around 6 hours of sleep everynight. I can just see my friends reading this and thinking "only? that's a lot of sleep for her!" But yeah. I'm about to collapse from being active 7 days a week.

All week the promotions director of the radio station kept talking about how they're starting this radio contest that will send listeners to Cuba. It's so tempting to plan some kind of scheme to steal those tickets. See, I'm responsible for making sure that all the prizes are packed and ready to go as soon as someone wins them. Makes me wanna cause some kind of trouble...but, I'll be good this year.

We finally started doing our shifts in the radio newsroom class. In a way, it's better because it's a lot more fun than leactures. On the other hand...you need energy, time management skills and a DAMN CLEAR MIND cuz they got you running around like mad.

Coffee is my best friend. Here's proof:

Quote of the day
"It's cuz you don't go to bed, you crazy freak!" --Cheryl (my sis)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home