Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Bad luck again?

My first entry this month! I really shouldn't be here...but shh...that's our secret ok? I'm supposed to be looking for an event that I can cover during my "live hit" tomorrow. Every shift, a reporter is sent to cover some live event and phone in during the show to give the report. Tomorrow, that's my job. Here's proof that the year of the monkey isn't being very nice to me: There were a lot of events yesterday. There are a few on Thursday. Tomorrow there's...NOTHING. NIL. NADA. NANIER (that's creole, losers.) This is the first time there's not much to cover for the live hit, and it HAS to be me. What a year. The year of the rooster starts tomorrow and I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home