Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Friday, September 23, 2005

oopsies..

Oops, I did it again-I changed my background. No, blogger didn't create new templates (they should!), I just found a way to hack it with this one. Isn't it cool? It's much catchier and reflexive of myself.

Oh yeah, I changed the title too. I just got bored of my old one. It worked for my old webpage, but since most people just come straight to this blog now, it probably doesn't make sense. Hence, the description became my title. More direct anyway.

I've probably got too much free time on my hands, and I'm not likeing it. I'm the sort of person that needs to be doing something practially 24/7. Most of the time though, you'd find me home looking for places to apply for jobs outside of Montreal. I spend my days researching web pages but finding distractions like making phone calls, downloading music, changing my blog templates...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home