Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Wake me up.

My dog is so cute. He's sleeping on me as I write this. I get home last night at 11pm after having Easter dinner at Sean's, and my family had already gone to bed. I go up quietly, trying not to stomp or make the floor creak, when the dog hears me and runs out of my sister's room when he sleeps, gets all excited and starts jumping on me and licking me. I played with him for a bit - it's so funny how everyone talks to him like he's a person- then say, "Miko, va faire dodo." So he just stops, turns around, and goes back to his bed. Haha. I wish kids were that obediant.

Anyway, Happy Easter everyone! I know I haven't posted in awhile, but that's just because I don't want to bore you with stories of my uneventful life. It really is getting sort of riduculous. It's already mid-April (how did it come so fast?) and believe it or not, I still haven't gotten a job. The radio station I did an interview with in Ontario finally got back to me with a rejection letter. I've done three tests at a photo studio because they wanted to see how I work before they hire me. I thought I did pretty well, it's nothing new to me. But still, I only got the vague answer that yes I did pretty well, but they can't hire anyone full-time for the moment. They were supposed to get back to me about being part-time a few days ago, but still haven't. What? I hate it when people can't make decisions. I'm beginning to think that even though I am picky when it comes to jobs, I better just take anything, simply because I'm getting broke and need to get a life.

Yeah, the real world kinda sucks. When I was a student, I didn't really need to worry about anything but schoolwork. Now, it's time to have some fun. I'm gonna have to get back into acting and dancing and also back into shape this summer. Even though I had the time, I've been so lazy at working out this winter. I don't know why, but I just wasn't in the mood. Someone should have shook me about that one. I also gotta try to get a cheap car (I'm so sick of public transportation) and take some trips this summer.

That's my rant for today, written down for all of you witness and watch me make or break it. I'm gonna go and play with the dog now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home