Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Step, step, OW!

So here I am locked up inside again. Before I got up this morning, I could hear how disatrous it was outside. The first thing I saw when I looked outside were the big drops of rain pouring into my neighbor's swimming pool. The second thing, were the branches of my tree almost touching the ground. Yes, it's a crappy, rainy day in Montreal and I really can't take staying in anymore.

Sign that I really need to get out of the house - my hips and upper thighs hurt from walking a few blocks.


Maybe it's because I decided to wear 3-inch heeled boots while I followed Sean around McGill's mountaneous campus and up and down streets as we killed time before showing up at the Comedy Nest to watch a friend's comedy troup perform as a fundraiser for the children's hospital.

Either that or I'm just getting old.

Cuz if there's one thing that I enjoy doing in Montreal it's walking though the city. Mind you, there isn't much else to do. It's a very relaxing city out there, especially when it's nice out. Reminds me of the walking class I took when I was in Cegep. We'd take 5 hour walks from Vanier to the Old Port and get graded for it. ah, the good old days when I was young...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home