Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Friday, December 16, 2005

Mother nature schemes Montreal... again

Mother nature must really be having a lot of fun right now. I opened the door this morning, and look what I saw:





I am downright offended that after a whole week of chaotic Elf-ing, a week of not talking to anyone including the bf, and a month of not going out at all, mother natures choses to blow a giagantic snowstorm on the day that I finally plan a get together with my friends.

It's calmed down a bit, but was pretty bad outside here this morning. My dad could barely drive to work, and when he came home for lunch, he got stuck on street behind our house for almost an hour! I heard on the radio that it took one women from the est end four hours just to get to work downtown. Lucky for Montreal kids, all schools were closed today.

So there goes my day off in la belle province (blanche). Just got in from shovelling snow - and there was a lot of it! If this happened anywhere else, EVERYTHING would be closed for the whole week. The advantages of being Quebecois. Now, I can sit here and complain about the damn weather, or I can be the brave Canadian that I am and endure a 'lil' snowfall just like everyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home