Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Don't just dare...help!

I've just been dared to make a VJ audition tape for Much. Eeks.

Not that I won't accept it. I don't like turning down dares, as long as they're reasonable. And I would have easily done this one by creating some mock VJ presentation / interview video.

Until I read this.

And found out the deadline is really soon.

Apparently, they like those creative grand, daring auditions -which sounds fun, but also impossible because I can't think of anything really daring to do on video.

Except maybe wear a bathing suit when it's below freezing outside. But that would cause me to get sick.

I've also thought of phoning Tom Green. Now he is just insane. In case you haven't heard, he posted his phone number on his site, www.tomgreen.com, and apparently, from all the fan mail he's been getting, it's the real number. But if I do that, it'll make for bad video, because my crappy analog camera probably won't pick up phone sound.

So, I dare you all, if you want me to do this, pass up a few ideas. My elfen brain's gone frozen. I should ask Santa to get me a new one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home