Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Friday, October 28, 2005

Lazy BUT Nice

I slept in today after spending a long day yesterday. My sister woke me up at 7:30 AM so that I could wait with her in line for three hours outside of Best Buy's. They were giving out free pairs of Black Eyed Peas tickets to the first 150 people in line. Why'd I agree to do it? I don't know. I always thougt waiting in line was annoying, especially if it's cold outdoors, and for something that you can get another way. I tried to convince her that she had school and maybe she should go there instead- but lost when my mom took her side and thought it'd be nice if the whole family could go to the concert.

My sister and I got there at roughly 8:30 am, and turned out to be around the 110th people in line. Apparenly, the first group of people showed up at 4:30 AM with a tent. (They handed the tickets at noon.) Now THAT I'd never do, unless it's for a million bucks or something.

I got them their tickets, not telling them until after that I can't make the concert. I really should be packing right now because I'm off to Toronto tonight. It's been a pretty lazy week. I'm not even motivated to go on this trip, but Maria is beyond excited to go that it would hurt to cancel on her. She's older than me, but her family keeps her in like some kind of bird who'd immediately fly out if they open the door. I don't want to be remembered as her guard. Besides, I'm trying to be positive and thinking that maybe Toronto's got something in store for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home