Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Time after time...

My little sis turns 16 tomorrow and my mom's like freaking out. We had this huge birthday bash for her over the weekend, with her boyfriend's band playing and everything. I felt more like the younger sis (well I look younger than her anyway), watching the teens dance, laugh and party the night away in their clubbish or gangster clothing.

It's really funny how fast time flies by. Today I ran into my grade 6 teacher who recognized me before I recognized him. "You used to look up at me," he said. "Now I'm the one looking up." (he is kinda short). Apparently he still remembers my grade 6 class, and even has a few stories about me that he still tells.

It's good to be remembered- most of the time. I passed by Vanier earlier this week to use the photo studio to take pics of my cousin, she needs an acting portfolio while I need a final project. They are not supposed to let non-vanier students use it. I took a chance and marched in there like "Hi!! Remember me? :)" It's a good thing that the guy who runs the photo lab still remembers and likes me (everyone's always happy when I visit them there). After politely explaining that I just needed the studio for a few hours to do a project, he finally made an exception for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home