Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Happy Marijuana Day

I've got a piece of advice a lot of people can use: When you ride an escalator and reach the end, GET OFF FAST!

Especially if I'm behind you.

Today I encountered two people who seemed to think that they are able to vanish through the floor along with the steps.

On my first escalator ride of the day I stood behind a man who took FOREVER stepping off at the end. I almost crashed into him and clawed him with my nails.

Later on in the day, I was on another one, this time behind a women who didn't seem to realize that this was the end. This time, I nearly stabbed her with my umbrella.

By the way, in case you didn't know, today is a holiday I can't really celebrate- it's World Marijuana Day.

Hey, that may explain these people.

On other note I may just be coming down with a case of bad luck again. Something bad has been happening almost everyday this week. On Monday, I arrive home to find nobody there, on the one day that I forget my key.

Yesterday, my computer went bonkers, and now a few program components are missing.

Today, I decided it was warm enough to not wear my winter coat. I had trouble zipping my spring jacket, so I didn't. But later in the afternoon it became colder, and I forced it to zip. And now that it was zipped, it stayed that way. To the amusement of my friends, I couldn't unzip it all night long.

So today I basically ran around all day and tried not to feel stoned during dinner with my friends.

A friend of mine is telling me that the reason I get all this bad luck is because people are jealous of me.

I say I'm gonna be superstitious, but I'll blame Marijuana day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home