Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Other than that...

As our last newscast- a really fun joke newscast- wrapped, it dawned on me that this was my last day as a university student.

Weird thought. You know how on online forms and questionnairs you're often asked to select your occupation? Well I've always put "student." If I were filling one of those right now, I'd be forced to check "other."

No more paper deadlines, endless hours of theorizing, and dragging nights in front of the computer; no more suffering.

I'm free!!!!! Now I know how that Genie in Aladdin must have felt.

Ok ok, it wasn't that bad. I'm just overworked and relieved to be out of school. I liked school and everything, but it's been too long. I'm the sort of person that dreads consistancy. I could never do something that requires a strict routine, I'd get bored.

So now that I'm free, I'm going to go bouncing all over the place! Stay tuned for more Kim adventures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home