Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Friday, April 29, 2005

Psychotic comp

If I was asked who the most insane member of my family is, I would have to answer "my computer."

This computer evidently hates me. Actually, all coms hate me; I don't think I could survive with job that requires I work with computers. It seems like every computer I sit at won't cooperate with me.

The one I am writing this from is currently recovering from multiple viruses. Now, it is experiencing logon problems, particularly from my desktop. MSN messenger decided to play a few games and kick me off it several times.

While I'm on the com subject, I just noticed something weird. I have a guestbook at the end of this page (don't know why I put it, there's really no point.) I always intended to remove it because it just gave space to spammers to promote their xxx sites. I had guestbook entries that read "I like this site! Check out (site) it's got teen **** etc. You get the idea. Now today, I checked to view my guestbook, all those spam entries were gone.

I'm just wondering how that happened. Are there such thing as 'guestbook administrators'? Whoever did this...Thanks a bunch!!! Just let me know who you are and how you did it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home