Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Monday, April 04, 2005

Catch me while you can

Whoa, about time for a new post!

Spring is here and it feels like it - for now. For the past couple of days, I've woken up with the sun shining right though my window, which does motivate me to get out of bed. I've traded my poor, stuggling-to-stay-together winter boots for an assortment of lighter, trendier shoes. It's been a rainy weekend. Rain doesn't usually excite me, but I can't complain about those ones that will get rid of the snow. And I finally feel like I'm almost really over that cold I've had for two months (yes, that long).

You must be wondering where I've been all this time. I've been everywhere. Life's on a roll, and it's pacing up. With only one more week of school left, I've been juggling between schoolwork and slacking off. I figured it's about time I take it easy a bit.

I should be finishing at least one of the three assignments I have due this week, but instead I'm blogging this just for you readers.

Anyway, last Easter weekend my friend Kevin came to visit from Toronto. We spent almost the whole weekend catching up. It's really funny how many things change so fast in such a short period of time. We had a nice group outing re-playing our classic Boys vs. Girls bowling tournament like the old times.

So those of you who think I've dissappeared, don't worry I'm still around- for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home