Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Crazy thought

I found an interesting ad surfing the web:

MTV World needs your Asian Flava!


We are Seeking people who think there are just not enough Asians representin' on TV.

Here's an opportunity to be the fresh new on-air personality of MTV Chi -- MTV's new channel that gives viewers the complete low-down on the young Chinese American pop-culture scene.

If you appear to be 18-24 years old and you think you've got the golden personality, send your headshot and VHS reel


Oohh tempted, tempted...need encouragement...yeah, psycho am I, one in a million chance...I am getting broke and bored...someone dare me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Triple-dog-dare! Go for it! You know you wanna be a star... :)

1:16 PM, October 01, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for it! We need more Asians on TV!

2:21 PM, October 03, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home