Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Cuz I gotta find time to write

Yes, I'm getting busy again. Kim's a busy student again, this time actually loving it rather feeling dragged through. The theatre class I'm taking is downwright awesome, and it's unfortunate that's there's only one more week left of it. I took Acting 1 back in my days as a stressed out, practially beat student at Concordia, and let me tell you, it was therapeutic. For awhile I could just forget about being myself and discover all these emotions I didn't know I had. After I left, they offered Acting 2, which is what I'm taking now. I seem to be cursed with the "good things happen after I leave it" omen. After I left elemantary school, I remember the next grade 6 class getting more fun things like trips and performing a play and stuff. After I left high school, they made the building nicer. And after I left university, my department got transferred to a brand new building with brand new equipment that actually functions and of course, cooler classes.

I've also started to host a TV show for a new TV station. We taped at the beer festival two weeks ago, so I got to taste all these beers on camera (while keeping a straight face- some were just awful!) The camera man offered to finish off the beers for me - yes, the show probably gets a bit shaky near the end. So yeah, it rocks, but on the downside, it's unpaid and will probably only run for one season.

On other note, was it georgeous out today or what? It was finally 32 degrees and sunny. We've been having only cool or rainy weather so far, but today, we actually needed to turn on the air conditioner. Summer's coming, which means I'll be even more busy then working at the summer camp. We had the first staff meeting this week and it looks like it's gonna be a lot of work -- its huge camp, with 85 campers st in the senior girls section. I'm glad I'll be taking care of the 6 to 8 year olds, rather than the really little ones. Kids can be cute but I'm not sure I've got the patience to deal with them - heck, I don't even have the patience to deal with some people my age! Oh well, we'll see how I do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, you're hosting a tv show?? What channel? :D And is that acting class TPER 298? Cuz I signed up for it but dropped it, lol. Was just too lazy...

2:15 PM, June 18, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home