Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Yes, I'm still here

Ok everyone say it together...1..2...3...WELCOME BACK KIM!!

Holy schmokes, it's already September! I got back from Brazil about three weeks ago, with a cold..what is it with me,trips and colds? Anyway, it's almost gone now (yay) and the trip rocked! We arrived in Goinaia and attended this GEORGEOUS wedding which took place at 9pm, in a garden. The bride wore the longest dress I've ever seen, and all us Montrealers were invited to walk down the aisle as honoured guests. A few days later, off we were to Foz do Iguacu, where the waterfalls that separate Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay are supposed to be as impressive as our Niagara Falls...but to or surprise, being winter there, the falls were dry. Yeah, I mean most of it had no water at all! We did however get to take a tour of the jungle. There weren't that many animals, but lots of georgeous butterflies. Thank god it wasn't too hot. We then went canoeing in the middle of the jungle, which was quite an adventure. I've never done it before and had no idea what I was doing. Hence, Sean and I got our (inflatable!) kayak stuck in the middle of crocodile infested waters for awhile. Our last stop was Rio de Janeiro, a grest city for shopping, beaches, sightseeing and just relaxing.



Foz do IguaƧu: One section had water

The rest were dry!


Downtown Rio

And now...I'm back in Montreal, which has me asking, 'now what'? as usual. I've taken up a Spanish class, which takes some of time up. Right now, I'm supposed to be preparing for a group interview I've got on Tuesday for an animation job, and also for a theatre school audition. Let's hope I survive all those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home