Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Stinky boys! Stinky boys!

Whooaaa me exhausted!! First off, my awesome theatre class wrapped up a bit more than a week ago. Everyone worked so hard on our final outcome, as well as partied hard! Right after that, le jour du St-Jean Baptiste, was my birthday (ouais, 'chui québecoise). Decided to get away from the downtown hype and have a quiet dinner with a few friends in the far away land of the West Island, because that morning, I had to get up really really rrreaallly early to get to a work training. Yeah, on MY BIRTHDAY! But I didn't complain, because I've had worse birthdays. Much worse. I remember a few years ago my parents woke me up going "Happy birthday! Get in the car, we're driving three hours to a church!" And we drove three friggin hours to Cap-de-la-Madeleine, this place near Trois Rivières where there's this church that's very popular with tourists, because supposedly, some 'miracle' happened there years ago. Don't ask. My very religious grandparents were visitng. Oh, and there's the time when my birthday party was ruined by guess who- three "bitches" and my boyfriend at the time! I'll save the details, but boy was I pissed! Anyone had worse birthdays?

Anyway, so I started my job at the summer camp. It's going pretty well, but boy do kids have energy! They seriously wore me out! It's been sooo long since I've heard terms like 'girls have cooties!' and 'stinky boys!' so many times a day. Thank god I've got a good group of kids, with the exception of one very temperamental little brat who never wants to do anything, and even talks back to us. Yeah, wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy bday! Another year older and wiser than the "stinky boys." :) ... and I'll have to take that theatre class someday.

10:55 AM, July 11, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home