Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Cuz I need a break

Ok, last time I posted I said I was exhausted. I take that back. As I write this, I'm fighting a cold and recovering from running after 15 kids all day, half of whom wouldn't listen to me today. My co-councelor was absent, meaning I had to take her role as the 'leader' or rather, the tougher one. I'm just not good at discipline.

Oopps, forgot to write up their report cards for this week. Back in a bit.

-----

Ok so I started them. Haha. It's really too bad that we have to nice in the report cards. I had nothing to say for about half of my group because they wouldn't participate in much. They're good kids, but sometimes they can be sooooo whiney and that makes things really complicated.

On the brighter side, I've only got one more week left of work then I'm off on vacation.

BRAZIL HERE I COME!

Yes that's right, I'm off to brazil soon, stay tuned for more details!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home