Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Xmas Eve!

The clock just striked December 24th. Aready. It's already the 24th, exactly 6 months after I celebrated my birthday. Hence, I am now officially 23 and a half years old. Time really flies by too fast.

It's that time of the year again, where everyone gets busy partying and doing family stuff. This time, even though it's an exhausting time of the year, it's the most relaxing time of the year for me. Notice I haven't posted anything in awhile? I'm either always working (at the same less-than-ideal job), at theatre class or exhausted.

I slept in today and took advantage of the fact that this was going to be the most relaxing day of the next week. I wrapped last-minute gifts and caught a bit of the Sound of Music playing on TV. No matter how many times I've seen it, I'm always amazed by that movie. If you've never seen it, I don't know where you've been; rent it or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home