Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

It's that time of the year again...

t's time for my biggest online ranting of the year!

October sucks. It's my least favorite month. You really start to beleive that summer's over because it's almost always rainy or grey. Another week, and I'll bet we'll be dragging out our winter jackets. As I write this, I'm fighting a cold. Yes, another one. Everytime I blog I seem to be fighting one.

Thank God for the long weekend!! Happy Thanksgiving!

I enjoyed sleeping in this weekend because I've set foot into a world that I've only had nightmares about- a 9 to 5 office job.

Even though I know it's only a temp job, the office scares me. Sitting at a computer all day doesn't do it for me. And office dress seems to take my personality away.

On top of that, it requires me to wake up at 6:30 a.m to get downtown. As a practically professional nighthawk, I've never really known what it means to be dead exhausted. Ah well. Kim needs moolah for now...we'll see how long I can take being in routineland.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, the weather is really shit... remind me never to get married in October! But of course you're invited to my future fortune-cookie-predicted wedding, as long as you invite me to yours. Let's make Kevin a bridesmaid ok??

9:53 PM, October 19, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home