Mi vida loca in Montreal and wherever I go!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Darkchild?

Bleh. Just what I need- another gloomy, windy day. Can life get any more depressing? Not that I've come down with a case, but I don't know what's wrong with me. Nothing seems right anymore.

I used to be obsessed with smiley faces, positive attitudes and the 'don't worry be happys'. At this moment, my usually cheerful dance music annoys me. As I wait for an email from a potential employer, I can only think that it'll never arrive because I probably wasn't enthusiastic enough the day of the interview.

What's really weird, is that the night of that interview, I had a really bizarre dream. I don't usually remember my dreams, but this one left an image of something evil trapping me in darkness. The interpretation? Failure, or depressing news awaits. Yes, I can sometimes interpret dreams.

No, I'm not crazy, PMSing, on the pill or taking some kind of weird drug. It probably doesn't help that I've been home all weekend while my little sister partied away as usual. Oh, and I've got a driving test in two days, and while I know I need the licence badly, I'm not looking forward to doing the test.

Yeah, I'll shut up now. Hopefully next post will be happier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home